Thanks for making the time to stop by. You’re busy, and I appreciate the time you’re taking to visit my native soil on the web.
From 9–5, I transform brilliant ideas into beautiful software. I see it as a way to help bring out the best in people by giving them tools to do things they otherwise couldn’t do. (Technology is great that way.) What you do with that newfound ability or the time it frees up is another question entirely, and one I want to help people answer someday.
Here, I wake sleeping giants. I help hard-working men get done the things they have to do so they can focus more time and attention on what they care about most.
If you are new to my site, you might want to start with my most popular posts. Here are my top three in each category:
- Why Everyone Should Have a Personal Mission Statement
- To Thine Own Self Be True
- What I Learned About Priorities from Grandma’s Fine China
- The Ivy Lee Method: Simply Productive
- Focus on What’s Important (and Not Urgent)
- Fill Your Bucket with Big Rocks
- Today: A Due + Flagged Perspective for OmniFocus
- Scheduling Tasks in OmniFocus
- How to Automatically Flag Starting Tasks in OmniFocus
- The Genius of Banishing Brown M&Ms
- Six Email Signature Mistakes that Might Send the Wrong Message
- 10 Tips for Going to Bed Earlier
You can also check my blog’s archives for a list of every post I have written or use the search function in the sidebar to find other posts that might be of interest.
I wish you luck, love, and laughter as you build your platform.