Thanks for subscribing to receive my email newsletters. I know how busy you are, and how much email you already receive, and I’m honored that you would welcome me in. Thank you.
(Speaking of emails, you should be receiving a confirmation email shortly. You’ll need to confirm your address before you’ll receive posts.)
From 9–5, I transform brilliant ideas into beautiful software. I see it as a way to help bring out the best in people by giving them tools to do things they otherwise couldn’t do. (Technology is great that way.) What you do with that newfound ability or the time it frees up is another question entirely, and one I want to help people answer someday.
Here, I wake sleeping giants. I teach techniques to solve short-term problems and long-term strategies to effect lasting change. Spend less time doing the things you have to do so you can spend more time doing the things you love.
If you are new to my site, you might want to start with my most popular posts. Here are my top three in each category:
- Why Everyone Should Have a Personal Mission Statement
- To Thine Own Self Be True
- What I Learned About Priorities from Grandma’s Fine China
- The Ivy Lee Method: Simply Productive
- Focus on What’s Important (and Not Urgent)
- Fill Your Bucket with Big Rocks
- A More Powerful Way to Schedule Tasks in OmniFocus
- 3 Ways to Repeat a Task in OmniFocus
- How to Automatically Flag Starting Tasks in OmniFocus
- The Genius of Banishing Brown M&Ms
- Six Email Signature Mistakes that Might Send the Wrong Message
- 10 Tips for Going to Bed Earlier
You can also check my blog’s archives for a list of every post I have written or use the search function in the sidebar to find other posts that might be of interest.
I wish you luck, love, and laughter. And if you’re the person from whom I first heard that trio: thanks.