It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
We clear our schedules and spend time with family and friends. We’re a little friendlier to strangers, a little kinder. We assess who we are, the direction we’re heading, and start planning out the new year to make life all the more wonderful.
I’m taking the week off to read, hike, golf, and play with the kids. Instead of a new post, here are the top six posts you might have missed this year. They’re the most-read, most-shared, and most-loved posts of 2017.
In chronological order:
- How to Create Insanely Strong Answers to Security Questions. Never forget the answer to a security question again. Never let anyone who knows you guess the answers, either.
- A More Powerful Way to Schedule Tasks in OmniFocus. The most important question you need to answer is when you’re going to do a task. Until then, no other resource matters.
- 5 Reasons You Need Progress, Not Perfection. Perfectionism is a two-edged sword: we’re afraid to get started because it won’t be perfect, and we’re afraid to finish because it’s not perfect yet. The only way to overcome it is to just get started.
- How to Capture Ideas Before They Disappear with Drafts. One of the most useful apps on my iPhone. It has even earned one of the coveted spots on my watch face.
- How to Triage 3,000 Emails in Just 10 Minutes. Email doesn’t have to run your day. You can spend less than a pomodoro triaging email and get to work.
- The Time Travel Mistake than can Secure Your Destiny. Time travelers are always worried about making some small change that drastically alters the present, but we have a hard time believing that a small change today can drastically impact our future.
Have a great week. I can’t wait to see what we accomplish in 2018!
Question: What was your favorite accomplishment in 2017? Share your thoughts in the comments, on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook.
Never Miss a Post
When you sign up to receive my blog posts by email, you’ll get a FREE copy of The Digital Goal Domination Guide, my new ebook that will show you how to reach your goals using OmniFocus and Evernote. Get more done this year than you ever thought possible!
PLUS, you’ll receive occasional bonus content and special offers, some of it not available on the blog.